Subscribe to Channel: http://d.pr/fG8c
Free & Pro Tutorials: http://www.retutpro.com
Visit our Website:
• Free Photoshop Tutorials: http://www.retutpro.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/retutpro
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/retutpro
• Google+ : http://d.pr/yisQ
• Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/retutpro
• Website: http://www.manniphoto.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/manniphotography
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/manniphoto
About This Weeks Tutorial:
In this video tutorial I'll run through the Clone stamp & Pattern stamp tool. We will also discuss the History brush & Art History brush tool.
I will discuss some basic points after which I'll create a new layer and some pimples on the model. I'll merge the layer and then use the Clone stamp tool to remove all pimples.
I will also show you a quick technique to use the Pattern clone stamp tool. Afterwards, I will use the History brush tool and show you how to remove all the patterns and effects.
Last step will be the Art History brush, which I don't really use much, but the effect could be handy to some of you.
Please note: When working with the Clone stamp tool, select sample areas that are close to the section you are cloning.